Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Clarification and a Proposition

A post by Blake made me think of this. Just to clear something up that you might have been wondering about.

It is not my purpose to scientifically define an old man or a young man. I know that some old men play video games and some young men wear tweed. Most of these things that make me seem like an old man were common to young men in the past (suits and ties to class, pipes). Most of the things I'll post on won't be strictly old or young. And I'm fine with that.

However, there are some things which really don't fit into either (like roasting my own coffee), and so I'm going to create a new category called "Cool Guy" for things which really don't fit young or old. Not that I think I'm a cool guy, just that I might do some things that cool guys do.

Conor
Post a Comment