Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Old Man: Getting Sick as a Dog

Sorry I haven't posted in quite a while, but after my observation on Friday my wife and I went out to a nice dinner, during which I started feeling dead tired (6:30 pm?), feeling very sore, and nearly coughing my steak back up. All signs point to flu. I feel a little better, but not by too much. Unfortunately school does not stop for me and I get to endure nearly five hours of straight English classes today.

Come to think of it, I'm almost sure it was those miserable middle school kids who gave me this bug.

Anyways, I really don't feel like thinking right now (I need to save all I have for 2 pm), or anytime in the near future, so I probably won't have a new exciting post for a while. I should be back to showing what an old man I am in a few days.

Conor
Post a Comment