Thursday, February 5, 2009

Young Man: Being in College

A recent post by fellow blogger Sartre made me think of something about college (and being a young man) that I enjoy greatly: the absence of responsibility. I am married and I do have a job, but at this point the most I am responsible for is showing up for class prepared (something I often do not do), tossing pizza pies once a week and loving my wife. Not too bad I guess. I get stressed out when I have a lot to read or write for classes or when I stay an hour late at work because of the drunk rush, but that really isn't anything compared to what real people (being those who have to work to live) go through every day.

So thanks Sartre, for bringing some truth into the cyber-construction of trad. You certainly made me appreciate what I have now.

Conor
Post a Comment