Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Old Man: Coffee

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I just started working again this week, which takes up most of my prime posting time (the 4pm to 3am time).

Plus, yesterday I received a delivery from Sweet Maria's, a company in California which sells coffee roasters, different brewing implements (espresso, french presses, ibriks), and most importantly, green coffee beans. I ordered nine pounds of green beans, an ibrik, and two demitasse cups (espresso cups). I have been roasting and brewing since nine this morning (literally).

I'll be doing that for the next week at least, so posting on clothes might be slow for a while. I'll try and keep myself from doing too many coffee posts, but expect at least a few (especially one on brewing Turkish coffee (or Greek or Arabic) in an Ibrik.

Conor
Post a Comment