Friday, May 29, 2009

Old Man: Pocket Squares, pt. 2

A while ago, I did a post on pocket squares. Unfortunately, that post as all substance and no style. No pictures. I'm not sure why I didn't take any pictures there, but here they are. Refer to the other post for my ramblings about pocket squares.


This is a box my awesome wife bought for me for Valentine's day, to put my pocket squares in.


It has a top tray where I hold odds and ends. I'm a sucker for cool tags (from my RRL jeans and boots).


Take the tray out, and there is this great space, the perfect size for pocket squares.

And now, the different squares, broken up roughly into fabric and patterns. I probably have a few others somewhere, forgotten in some breast pocket.


Silk paislies.


Silk geometric patterns (the bottom two are the same pattern in different colors).


Silk solids.


Linens.


Cotton squares.

I thought this post would make me think that I had too many squares. But it only makes me want to go out and get some more. Adg, send me an e-mail if you want to work out a deal for the Hanauer: tough break about them being sold out.

Conor
Post a Comment