Thursday, June 18, 2009

Old Man: Seersucker Day

Well, according to the fellas over at AAAT, today is Seersucker Day. I have to work tonight, so I'm hanging out at the apartment right now, hopefully not going anywhere. As such, I didn't think I'd be participating in Seersucker Day. However, I threw on my thrifted green BB seersucker shorts. Nothing special, and just hanging out, but I feel better anyways.


That's Rowdi, one of our dogs. She felt like getting in the picture I guess.

My real contribution will be this Sunday. I'll be premiering the BB seersucker suit I thrifted in Charleston. I have the outfit picked out already in my mind, and I think it's going to be pretty good. Boring colorwise in the basics (shirt, tie, shoes), but with some great and colorful details.

Conor
Post a Comment