Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Support: Ellie LaVeer Stager

A while ago I received a handmade bowtie from Ellie LaVeer Stager (or Mrs. TCC as I usually refer to her). It is a blue/yellow plaid seersucker bow. The quality is amazing, and I still can't figure out how she does it (I've been trying to get them to give up their secret and then start a rival bow-tie business). Apparently, this was one of the first bows she made and the quality is even better now. Not really sure how that could be, but I'll take their word for it.

Here is a picture of mine:


Visit her blog, send her an email, and support one of the newest (and last) handmade, American-made businesses around. Tell them Conor sent you. You won't get a deal or anything special, but it will inflate my self-esteem by having people mention my name.

Conor
Post a Comment