Sunday, October 25, 2009

Old Man: Sunday Style, Sewing, Cooking

Tonight's post is a triple header.

Here is my church rig.



The two-btn./twin vented sack strikes again. This time with collar pin.



Thrifted cords and...



AE pennies. PRL socks.


Last night, in between nearly having a heart-attack watching Clemson win over Miami (my parents got to go) in OT, and finally watching Watchmen (Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Me), I fixed my horrible hem job on my RRL slim-bootcuts. If you'll recall the past pictures you know what I mean. All I needed was a heavier needle. Here's the result (same AE's; these things are like slippers).





Sunday is my cooking night. Tonight it was calzones: ricotta, motz, parm, green peppers, onions, pepperoni, black and green olives, and garlic.



Calzones on the left, dessert on the right (made by the wife).

Conor
Post a Comment