Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Catch-up Post

I'm sorry it's been so long, but here are a few pictures of what's been happening here.



As stated before, the wife and I got to go to the Clemson-FSU game this past Saturday, my first game since sophomore year. It was a great game and good to see us beat FSU again. As you can see our seats were awful. But it didn't matter one bit to either of us.




We also stood up before the Church this past Sunday to restate our vows before the congregation. My voice cracked with the "I do's," as you would expect after a night game in Death Valley. One of the elders told me I dress up nice.




These are our dogs. Rowdi in front (some lab mix) and Koda bear (most often referred to as bearface or beardface, or just face) in back (lhasa apso). Caught this picture last night.


As for what I've been doing with my little free time, I've been relearning the tin-whistle (mine are brass). Great fun. And if you haven't already deduced from my obsession with Donegal tweed, I'm obsessed with Ireland. I'm saving up my Christmas money for a Low D whistle, shown here played by John McSherry, who happens to also play a mean uilleann pipe.



Conor
Post a Comment