Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Old Man: Thrift Store Shopping

Wow, it's been a while since one of these posts, huh?

First trip to the thrift store in longer than I can remember, and boy did it pay off.

Gearing up for S/S with these scores.

First up is a Haspel poplin suit.



2 btn. and darted but it has nice shoulders

Then this nice Brooks Brothers Harrington wannabe



Apparently from their "Country Club" line.



Cool label (and what the hell is with me fitting into a small?)


The other stuff may have been bigger, but to me the most interesting thing was this:



Apparently GH Bass & Co makes (or made) shirts. They called this their "Weejun Oxford," right under the picture of a pair of weejuns. And it has double button breast pockets. In your face dress shirts!


Anyways, this is all I can muster after being sick all day. I feel like going to bed right now...


Conor
Post a Comment