Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Young Man: New Series

I have an idea for a new series of posts that might mix this blog up for you readers and for me.

The genesis for this series is Giuseppe's new header. It is an amazing picture of some of G's jackets.

But I swear to you he stole one straight from my closet.

You might recognize it. About four from the right. Loud glenplaid with reds/greens/browns/oranges/etc. My jacket.


So I started wondering. What would I take from some of my favorite bloggers' closets? This series will take you through what I covet most from the blogs I read, bigtimers and smalltimers alike. And it won't necessarily be something clothing related (watch your cigars Delaware Blue Blazer). I'll be starting this series probably tomorrow or Friday, depending on how long it takes me to get these formal lesson plans written out (forever, believe me). Why do I have to write 1,000 words to say I'll be administering a vocab quiz?

Look for it soon. Pending title is "Young Man: What Would I Take From _______" Might start with G, just as retribution (vocab word, pay attention).

Conor
Post a Comment