Monday, March 15, 2010

Young Man: Recognition

First off, sorry for the lack of updates, here and on Strayaway. It's been very busy and it's only going to get worse. I have my spring break in two weeks so I'll get some really good stuff (hopefully) at that point.

Anyways, thanks to LAS, I was made aware of a list of the "Best Men's Fashion Bloggers." This list breaks the list down into groups. Yours truly is the second "Canonical Example" in the "Hipster Thrifters" category (on the second page). Guess who is the other one? You bet your ass it's Giuseppe. Confused by the "Hipster" title? Me too. I'm sure G will be too. But I'm not complaining. I'm sure it was tough to come up with the list of categories. So thanks Styleite. Much appreciated. I'll try to live up to it with some good posts soon.

EDIT: Sorry to David that they took your photo and didn't credit you.

Conor
Post a Comment