Sunday, April 18, 2010

Young Man: Catch-Up Post

Sorry it's been a while since my last post. I've been busy writing a research paper and other things. Here's some of what I've been up to sartorially.

On Friday a box showed up at our humble abode, containing four bracelets from Kiel James Patrick, two for me, two for my wife.

Great packaging:



Here are mine.

Rope:




Argyle and Sutherlander:



Here, when worn with a U-stripe shirt.



On Thursday, a different package showed up here, this one from reader Young Fogey, containing a madras jacket and a nice linen square which he sent in exchange for a madras tie. I'm still debating on how it looks on me. Until then, enjoy this picture of the rich colors. The best picture I could come up with.


And here's some Sunday Style to round things off.







Hopefully some more essay posts will be on the way soon, since I got my essay finished up the other day.

Conor
Post a Comment