Thursday, April 1, 2010

Young Man: New Wallet

As promised yesterday, here is a post on my new wallet. I bought it from SF/Sufu user/legend Zissou. Not only does he have a great style (the one who inspired me to start wearing bandanas around the neck, btw), but he is also a pretty talented leather worker.

I saw his thread on StyleForum (he also has an Etsy page) a few weeks ago. He sells two styles of wallets/card cases, and a bunch of different keyhooks. I've been looking for a new wallet for a while and the first style seemed like the perfect solution. So I sent him a PM on SF, and within a day he had mine made and sent out. Not bad for 38 bucks, including shipping.

Here are some pictures.



(It says "Thanks Conor!")



(new)



(new)



(after a few days)



(after a few days)


I love this thing. It is a great size, and big enough to fit all my cards plus a little cash, but not bulky at all. The craftsmanship is great and it seems sturdy as hell.

If you're in the market for a new wallet or a new keyhook, give Zissou's stuff a shot. You can contact him from the SF thread (if you're a member), check out his Etsy page, or shoot him an email at mlcasanova (at) gmail (dot) com

Conor
Post a Comment