Sunday, May 16, 2010

Young Man: Sunday Style and Summer Sneaks

It's been quite some time since I wore sneakers casually. But I figured this summer would be a good time to pick some up. I decided to go with a couple of updated classics: slim Chucks and laceless Sperry CVOs.


Chucks











Here they are paired with the summer uniform: rolled oxfords, jeans, and sockless shoes. I also wore them recently with chinos and it looked pretty cool, but I forgot to take a picture. I love these because they don't make my feet look clownish.







CVOs








And here they are with today's outfit, chinos, blazer, blue oxford, and madras tie:








I think my next tattoo should be "Summer is Sockless" (10 - my next one is coming soon though....).


Sorry it took that long to get this post up. We had vacation and then some family and getting back into the swing of work. Hopefully posting will pick back up.


Conor
Post a Comment