Sunday, July 4, 2010

Old Man: Sunday Style

Yeah yeah, I know it's been a while. Sorry about that. I have lots of other stuff going on. I'm working five nights a week, helping my wife watch some kids, and playing all kinds of music. I've also started working on learning to speak Irish Gaelic again.

But enough with the excuses. I'm trying to keep up with my Strayaway Child blog, which is easier to do than this one. So check it out. I'd still like to keep up with this one though, so expect some more posts.

Enough yak. Onto the pictures.

A very patriotic combo here. Corbin poplin, Brooks oxford, thrift tie, JZ Richards square, AE loafers.



A couple bees tried flying into the house while the picture was taken. Matrixed.









Sockless, of course.

Happy 4th. Go light some stuff on fire.

Conor
Post a Comment