Sunday, June 12, 2011

Young Man: Narcissism

If you've followed this blog for a while, you know how much I love The Cordial Churchman. Look back through the blog and you'll find a lot of posts about this awesome brand. Andy and Ellie are great craftsmen, great designers, and, even better, great people. I got the chance to meet and hang out with them last year at the Indie Craft Parade.

Well Andy and Ellie got a new website. Looks snazzy. I was looking through the store and came across this: The Connor Seersucker (one too many "n's" but that's OK). I had Ellie make one of these for me a while ago and wear pretty often it during the summer. However, I didn't know it was named for me until just recently.

Well I just had to wear it after I found that out.



Paired with Gant BD, Corbin suit, and AE loafers.



Here's a clearer shot with the jacket.

So if you want to be cool like me, go buy the Conor Seersucker.

Conor
Post a Comment