Saturday, July 2, 2011

Stuff For Sale

I'm trying to raise money for a new flute (for Irish music). Since I've got all kinds of stuff in my closet that I don't wear, I thought I'd try to unload some of it here. I don't have measurements yet (had to work today), but I'll have them up tomorrow or Monday. The two suits fit me (and I usually wear a size 40 jacket, 34 pants).

First up is a Corbin stripe suit. $50



3/2 sack, charcoal, stripe





Next is a solid charcoal Southwick 3/2 sack - $50





Some RRL straight leg jeans. These are tagged 36, but run large (the only reason I'm selling them). They are in great condition. I've worn and washed them a few times, but they don't show much wear (no combs, fades, etc.) The stitching on the back right pocket is busted a little. When I bought them they were new and rigid. These are 180 new and fantastic. I really wish they fit me. CLAIMED





JZ Richards tie. This guy makes great ties and squares. This was $70 new. $30



Take a little Clemson, SC home with you.



PRL horse bowtie. Very cool bow but I don't ride enough horses to pull it off. $20




I might have some other stuff (anyone say pocket squares?) around to put up sometime. I'm pretty flexible on the prices. These are just a starting point. I've never really done this before.

Like I said, measurements will be up sometime soon. Send me an e-mail if you want more detailed or specific pictures or if you're interested. Thanks for stopping by.

Conor
Post a Comment