Sunday, October 30, 2011

Old Man: Sunday (Pumpkin) Style

Yep.

That's all I have to say about that (game).

On to happier things. The concert on Friday went really well. Over 4 grand raised for the project. Some videos with my fluting are apparently in existence, so I'll put them up when I get them (if they're any good).


This morning was nice and cold, and the first day this year I've had to break out the ice scraper for the windshield. Love it.


Hard to see, but those are the green cords.


 

 

There they are. Green PRL cords and wholecuts is my fav combo of all my shoes and pants.
Today was also the day my wife and daughter accompanied me to the Denver Downs corn maze and pumpkin patch. This was our grab. Only a buck and the perfect size for our little pumpkin.
LE
BB
RRL
Chippewa
baby pumpkin

Conor
Post a Comment