Saturday, November 19, 2011

Old Man: The Dillard House, Pt. 1

Pt. 1: The Grounds at Night

My wife, daughter and I went to the Dillard House this weekend. It was so awesome. The food was as awesome as I remembered it, and the grounds and weather were even better. We took a bunch of pictures, so rather than do a thirty picture post I thought I'd break them up across three posts. This is the first part, from when we arrived last night.


Mountain view from the parking lot.


The Dillard Conference Center. All lit up.


Blurry picture of the night-kit. LE jacket, Granpa's flannel shirt over Brooks shirt, RRL jeans, Chippewa boots.


Goats and chickens bedding down for the evening.


The sun going down behind the Dillard House restaurant.


And the mountains.


The restaurant all lit up.

The restaurant all lit up.


Pt. 2, the breakfast (best part, imo), coming up later. Do look fo tomorrow's Sunday Style, however. Should go up as scheduled.

Conor
Post a Comment