Monday, December 26, 2011

Old Man: (Saturday and) Sunday Style

Here's what I wore for Christmas Eve and Christmas morning, respectively. We served in the nursery Christmas morning so I wore something more simple.

Christmas Eve:

Jacket and bow: J Press
Shirt: BB
Cords: PRL
Pennies: AE




This bow baffles me. It has almost no lining, so it ties really strangely. I like it a lot though.


Christmas:





TCC bow


Replaced the navy EP chinos with black EP jeans for lunch with friends and lost the bow.

Hope it was a great holiday for everyone.

(I added some new photos to the Cordies FB page - if you've bought Cordies or are interested in them, check out the FB page and like it - and share it with your friends. Thanks to everyone who has bought them so far and supported me in this endeavor!)

Conor
Post a Comment