Friday, February 3, 2012

Young Man: My Favorite (shoes)


My LL Bean Signature Ranger blucher mocs.

My wife bought these for me for my birthday a few years ago. They've really held up well to all manner of abuse (water, dirt, running, lots of walking). They are my go-to shoes for anything above running and anything below tie. They go with shorts, jeans, khakis, etc. The suede looks a little beat up but I like that. They've loosened up enough to be able to slip on and off, and that was one of my gripes in going from the Topsider style to the blucher style. But now that that's resolved, I can't think of anything wrong with them.

I find them very comfortable, and really would like a pair of the Ranger boots. 12D, in brown please, LL Bean!

PS: They're on sale in certain sizes for $40 right now. A great buy, in my opinion.

Conor
Post a Comment