Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Young Man/Old Man: New Blog

So I started a new blog. I seem to be constantly adding and deleting blogs, and it's not like I have a whole lot of time for the ones I already have. But I think since this one is about something completely different than this and Strayaway I'll be more inclined to keep up with all of them.

The new blog is called All Through One Lens (no it isn't a photography blog, although I might have to start one of those too, hmm....). This past weekend I went to the Restore Conference at Clemson Presbyterian Church. It was a great weekend and really got me thinking about my worldview. I also bought a few Francis Schaeffer books and those are definitely getting me to look through my life and how certain aspects do or (more often) don't conform to a biblical worldview. So ATOL will be a series of posts looking through my life and how I can better conform to a worldview that glorifies God and edifies me, my family, and those around me.

And who knows, maybe one day I'll post about clothes.

I'm sure this doesn't appeal to most people that check in here, but I would really appreciate consideration and comments from everyone, even (and especially) if you don't agree with me. I'd love to begin thinking more critically about my life, and discussion is one of the best ways to think critically about something.

Thanks

Conor
Post a Comment