Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Curriculum Gets a Makeover

Longtime readers of the blog will know that I'm a pretty big fan of forums. Of all kinds. In the last five or so years, I've been a regular reader of longboard forums, clothing forums, recurve bow forums, EDC forums, photography forums, music forums, Irish Traditional Music forums, coffee forums, tea forums, and others I'm sure. But one of my favorite has been The Curriculum, a traditional clothing forum.

Part of the appeal is in the fact that it's invitation only. That creates a mystique. And it also makes the posting better. Which is another part of the appeal. And most of the core members contribute regularly.

Well, the forum administrator Jordan, has been working tirelessly lately on upgrading the forum software, and the update just dropped yesterday. It looks great. Herringbone tweed as the background, faster software, and really nice topics as usual.

Again, it's an invite only forum, but the opinions of members carry a lot of weight in that regard, so send me an email or something if you want in.


On an unrelated note, I just started using Google +. Not really sure how to work it all, but hit me up if you use it too.

Conor
Post a Comment