Monday, March 5, 2012

Young Man: Catch-Up

Sorry for the lack of posts - and especially Sunday Style. We went down to Orlando this weekend for a wedding. I tried to snap a picture of my digs for the wedding but our camera's battery died.

Pretty simple though: blue Norman Hilton suit, blue Brooks button down, black/gold Talbott paisley tie, red huge paisley square, wholecuts. The wedding was really nice. I celebrated at the reception by sitting with my wife and drinking coffee (our daughter fell asleep in my wife's arms after dinner). No better way to spend the night.

I'll be posting some more this week. I'm more than halfway through Guaranteed to Last and am really getting a feeling for the book. It's really awesome. So I'll be doing a full review post this week hopefully.

Conor
Post a Comment