Sunday, May 20, 2012

Old Man: Sunday Style

I wore a Brooks linen/silk/wool blend jacket today. It's 2 button, darted, and a little bit long in the sleeves (I'm too lazy/poor/whatever to take it to the tailor), so I don't wear it too much. I love it and the fabric is beautiful, but every time I wear it I remember why I love the American sack style. The 2 button with padded shoulders looks very nice, and maybe almost too nice. I find it hard to be comfortable in a jacket like that. I left it unbuttoned to try and casual it up a little, but it still felt too polished for me. I could walk around in a sack tweed buttoned all day and not feel like it was too fussy. Comfortable.

Anyways, maybe I'll do a post about that sometime. For now, on to some pictures.


I tied a four in hand plus one today, just because. I like it, but the tie was shorter than I thought.


The usual stuff. 


Nordstrom shirt, Hathaway tie, Hanauer square.

Conor
Post a Comment