Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Young Man: Summer Wishlist

If I had money to burn on clothes this summer, here's what I would buy.

Hey, a guy can dream, right?


Brooks Oxford - Because you can never have too many oxfords. Plus my one white oxford (actually a Brooks I thrifted a long time ago) is a half size too small in the neck, and thus a no-go for ties.



Epaulet Oxford Cloth Rivet Chinos - I love Epaulet and their Rivet Chinos. If I had the money, they would be the only pants I would wear. They are too slim for most people here I'm sure, but they rock. These are especially cool. Oxford on oxford? I dig.


Mountain Khakis Teton Twill shorts - I have these in retro khakis and they are awesome shorts. I don't go for the whole 5" inseam thing. Irish skin and all that. These are a good length for me. They are solid, too. I've taken some spills on the longboard on them and they show no sign of them. This time, in olive.


Cordial Churchman Neal bow - More oxford cloth? Crazy! Love the colors, plus it hearkens to my mother's side of the family. Irish again. Straight batwing, no doubt.


Cordial Churchman chambray square end tie - This is a really cool looking tie. I've seen it in person. Very versatile, too.



Tom's Canvas Cordones - Canvas sneaks are obvious. These are pretty cool. Not quite 75 bucks cool, but I'm not buying any of this stuff, so they're super affordable in that sense.



Anyways, that's just what I've been thinking about lately. The shorts would be great. My MK's are the only nice shorts I have now. And the Cordial Churchman stuff. They just rock.

What are you getting for the season? Let me live vicariously through you.

Conor
Post a Comment