Friday, June 15, 2012

New Two-Toned Cordies

Big news here. I'll be starting to do two-toned, custom Cordies soon. I'm making some custom ones for Palmetto Shades, and figured I'd do them for you guys too. This will be a great opportunity to get some in school colors. I'll post the options when I get the rest of the cord.

But here's the prototype first run. Black and red for any UGA, USC, or Bulls fan. Since these were the first run, I'm selling them at the store for $10. There's only one set right now, so get on it while you can.



Notice that the sides are reversible (for home/away games, perhaps?). I thought they turned out wicked cool. Also trying out a new attachment system that is much easier to customize to fit sunglasses sizes.

Also, for Father's Day, all regular Cordies are priced at $15. Sale ends on Monday, or whenever I remember to change the prices. Get 'em while you can.

Conor
Post a Comment