Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Young Man: Wristwear

After a long period of abstinence, I have returned to wearing what ADG called "hippie bracelets." Not the beaded hippie bracelets that are selling for a hundred plus (which is just ridiculous), but ones I have made. I'm considering selling some of these through the Cordies store, but rest assured they will be more in the five buck range.


The ones on your left are paracord, the one on my left is leather lace. I should have adjusted them to make the loops more visible, but I think it's a pretty cool design (look on instagram if you want to see the loops better).

Tattoos are without a doubt the coolest form of wrist decoration, but these bracelets are a close second (and cheaper and less permanent).

Watches are third.

Conor

Conor
Post a Comment