Sunday, September 16, 2012

Old Man: Tied-Up Tigers

The little one has a cold, and I stayed home with her this morning, so no picture. My plaid shorts all torn up from skating and blue Carhartt t-shirt don't really meet my standards for posting, sorry.

And I still haven't gone through the pictures from yesterday at the greatest place on earth, but here are some interesting pictures.


Dabo Sweeny (head coach - forever my favorite coach because once his first season as head coach, made an O-lineman run back on field and run back because he didn't hustle enough the first time)



Taj Boyd (quarterback)


Brent Venables (Defensive Coordinator - this is probably my favorite: classic tie, understated suit)

All the players and coaches wore coats and ties. Welcome to South Carolina.

I think I love Clemson football that much more now.

Have a good week all.

Conor
Post a Comment