Friday, November 30, 2012

Old Man: RIP Cordies

You may have noticed that I haven't made many posts about Cordies lately. You also may have noticed  that the Cordies web store is blank.

Unfortunately, Cordies has gone under. Nothing dramatic. It was really the opposite problem. At the quantity I working with, there wasn't a whole lot in it. Also, even at the small quantity, with school and the amount of work that goes into that, I was having a hard time getting stuff out to people quickly. I always liked to try and get them out within a day or two, and I wasn't able to do that, which bothered me.

I was also very confused with the tax process. That in and of itself was annoying enough to cool my enthusiasm.

Anyhow, now I have an extreme surplus of solid color Cordies, as well as a bunch of loose paracord. I'd like to get rid of it somehow. So in recognition of the people who helped me out with this, if anyone who bought Cordies from me (or the Cordial Churchman) will send me a SASE (self-addressed, stamped envelope), I will send them some free Cordies.

If anyone who didn't buy from me (or the Cordial Churchman) wants some, send me a SASE and something to trade. Like a pocket square, bow-tie, watch strap, or something of similar value (I like handmade things too - notebooks, bracelets, etc.) I also need some new guitar strings.

If you want to take advantage of this offer, send me an email and I'll let you know where to send it.

Thanks again to everyone who helped me out, especially Andy and Ellie at The Cordial Churchman.

Conor
Post a Comment