Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Adoption

Here are some links related to adoption that you might be interested in.

My wife and I are adopting through the state, and our homestudy was approved a few days ago! Praise the Lord!

I wrote a little article on the theology (or doctrine) of adoption on my Hubpages account (another venue for writing to get a little extra cash - emphasis on little).

The orphan ministry at our church is also in the process of starting a closet to help those families who are adopting or fostering. We are very excited about this as we are a young ministry, and look forward to having something tangible to do. Please pray for this ministry to raise awareness in Clemson Presbyterian Church about the call on Christians to care for orphans.

Enjoy. The Great Tradition posts will return later on this week, I promise.

Conor
Post a Comment