Sunday, June 30, 2013

Old Man: Sunday Style

If you've been reading this blog for a while, and have caught most of the past Sunday Style posts, you'll know that I'm a coat and tie to church feller. You'll also know that I serve in the nursery quite a bit (my wife helps run the joint).

If you've served in your church's nursery before (which I hope you do, if you go to church), you'll know that coats and ties don't mix particularly well with the nursery. Not only is there the inevitable sweat, drool, spit-up, and tears, but there is lots of running around, particularly on a day like today.

So, since I was in the nursery all this morning and afternoon, I went a little simpler. A little more nursery-friendly.





Polo-shirt, khakis, pennies.


Proof, with wicked-cool fort thing in the background.

Conor
Post a Comment